Thursday, December 5, 2013

Final Days for Holiday Orders!!!

The Holiday Season sure has been a busy one! Our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales were a great success, and I've been busy painting ever since!
 
This week I am busy working on...
9 - snowman ornaments (various styles but by far the most popular for this year seems to be the Expectant snowman!)
7 "I teach therefore I drink" wineglasses
Several misc. 'everyday wine glasses'
Along with a few personal projects that I'm hoping make some great Christmas gifts...such fun!!
One of the things I love the most is that of all this weeks orders, only two of the items are the same, all others are customized to include different colors, cute sayings, etc. (at no extra charge of course!) I love that these customers will all have their personal touch included in their purchases - and it keeps the creation of them anything but monotonous! :)
 
In looking at the calendar this morning, I realized that we're almost to the home stretch of this Holiday shopping season! (only 19days 14hrs & some minutes according to the Christmas Clock!)  Being that all items in my shop are made to order and do take a little bit of time, I realized that I must limit the number of days left for orders to be guaranteed to arrive to you or your loved ones by Christmas! As of today, orders placed by December 11th will be guaranteed to make it to you by Christmas at our normal rate.  Past the 11th purchases will be reviewed on a case by case basis for whether or not an expedited fee may need to be applied to ensure it can make it to you.  So don't wait! Order today! :)
 (Also, please keep in mind that depending on current orders this date is subject to change -  I will be sure to update both this blog and my etsy shop should this happen!)
 
Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment