Monday, February 3, 2014

67 Chocolate Kisses

I can't believe it is already February! I feel as though I was just posting about plans for the new year! This month has started off on a great foot with NEW items being listed, NEW orders coming in, and an exciting FIRST for Kendall Marie's Crafts - being asked to take part in a fundraiser! My shop will be donating an "I teach therefore I drink" wine glass as well as a gift certificate to my shop that will be included in an auction to benefit patients with PCOS. Just as I enjoy doing contests and giveaways, I also enjoy taking part in fundraisers and would love to be included in a couple more throughout the year! **If you or someone you know is hosting a fundraiser event, please don't hesitate to contact me via my etsy page or Facebook page!**

Speaking of giveaways...Incase you missed the announcement on my Facebook page - there were 67 chocolate kisses inside the Be Mine wineglass. Our contestant with the highest guess (she guessed 54 chocolate kisses) WON the glass full of chocolates! Congrats and Happy Valentines Day to our winner!! :)

If you like FREE stuff and haven't already, be sure to like us on Facebook:
I have contests and giveaways just about every month, and Facebook is always the first place they are announced!

:)

Also incase you missed it, as promised, we have quite a few NEW products in the shop! Be sure to check out the NEW teacher coffee mug, St. Patrick's Day wine and beer glasses, as well as burlap canvas paintings!
I also have several wooden signs and a couple of new glass designs in the works that I hope to have up over the next couple of weeks - keep an eye out! :)

In addition to all I've already mentioned, I do have one more exciting announcement! (In my opinion I've saved the best announcement for last!) Kendall Marie's Crafts will officially become my full time job in just a few short weeks! I'm so very excited for this opportunity, and look forward to the challenges and rewards that come with growing a business! We are expecting baby boy #2 in mid-March, so aside from the few weeks that I may be out of commission while I recover and adjust to life with a newborn again (baby boy #1 just turned 5!) I am already excitedly planning the growth of my shop to include new designs, branching out in many different directions, and also adding to this blog to not only include updates on the shop, but to include a weekly DIY craft, homemaking tips, etc. So stay tuned for all that is to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment