Saturday, February 22, 2014

NEW ITEM! Nautical Theme Painting

As I work on the rooms in my house I'm decorating (now that the craft closet is checked off the list I'm down to a Nautical Theme Nursery and a Cowboy Theme Little Boy's Room) I'm trying to branch out and try different crafts/DIY Projects (Paintings, curtains, wall vinyls etc.) Some haven't turned out exactly as I've hoped, but the majority I'm really loving how they are coming out and so as they are completed I'll be adding them to my etsy shop!

Today I added my first one - A nautical theme canvas painting perfect for a nautical themed nursery, little boy or even little girl's room (the colors of the painting can easily be changed up to be a little more 'girlie' if desired.)  The acrylic canvas painting states "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (symbolized with a starfish) Always Remember How Loved You Are"

A variety of canvas sizes are available with pricing starting at $20.  To order your own nautical painting click {here

No comments:

Post a Comment